Voices from the Past Inspiring the Future
Plan Your Visit
Music Makers Museum explores how music history and American culture are intertwined, each influencing the other.
Through artifacts, like phonographs, jukebox and early vinyl record players, and stories of inventors and performers, the timeline of music genres and interactive exhibits, visitors can explore music from many different perspectives and have fun too.
To continue to meet its mission of preservation, education and inspiration, Music Makers Museum suggest a donation for admission.
* Adults: $10.00
* Children Ages 5 -12: $5.00
* Children Under 5 years: Free
Thank you for your support!
Schedule a visit and discover the music and beauty of Southeastern Ohio.
Read what Ohio Traveler says about Music Makers Museum, click here.
Schedule A Visit
Music Makers Museum is open by scheduled appointments
on the weekends.
Please call ahead to
schedule your visit.
Get a sneak peak of the
"How'd We Get Here?"
by following us on Facebook
to watch videos created from the collections.
*Please, check back for updates.
Music Makers Museum is open by scheduled visits. Bring your date, your grandchildren or your small group (12 people and under) to explore the exhibition "How'd We Get Here?"
The exhibition is interactive and family friendly. Click video link to see one family's experience.
* Hillsboro, Ohio is known for the popular country music entertainment during the annual Festival of the Bells
held July 4 weekend.
* Enjoy a show at the Paxton Theater, the oldest continuous running country music show in Ohio or live music at Greenfield's Wheels of Progress Festival in July.
* Explore the scenic beauty at the Arc of Appalachia and
three near by state parks.
For additional information on events, things to do and places to stay check: